Temporary Window and Door Assemblers (3 month contract)
Headquartered in Edmonton, All Weather Windows is a dynamic leader in the window and door industry in Canada. Operations include manufacturing plants located in Edmonton and Mississauga and sales branches/offices in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg, Mississauga.
We are currently recruiting for Temporary Assemblers for a 3 month contract with the possibility of it being extended, for our Mississauga Manufacturing Plant.
The successful candidate will be reliable, safety-focused and able to work well with others. As a member of a team, you will be trained in various tasks involved in preparing window/door parts including cutting, punching, welding, corner cleaning, taping, glazing, labeling and moving or offloading window and door products. This is a labour intensive position requiring individuals to perform repetitive tasks and stand for long periods of time.
Primary Qualifications Required:
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Able to read a metric tape measure and use hand and power tools
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous production work considered an asset.
- Willing and able to follow specific instructions.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with little supervision and help out on other lines when necessary
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to accuracy and detail oriented.
- Ability to perform under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment.
Status of Position
- Temporary Full-time
- Hourly position: Monday – Friday 7am -3.30pm
- $13.62-$14.91/hour depending on experience
Qualified candidates may apply by visiting our careers page at www.allweatherwindows.com/careers.php
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Where requested, and in consultation with the applicant regarding his/her individual accessibility needs, all reasonable accommodations will be made available to persons with disabilities to support full participation in our recruitment processes. All Weather Windows is proud to be an equal opportunity organization and takes pride in our recruitment and hiring standards.