Are you ready to join Canada’s most-shopped general merchandise retailer, with over 487 stores from coast to coast? Canadian Tire offers customers a unique mix of products and services through three specialty categories in which the organizations is the market leader – automotive parts, accessories and service: sport and leisure product; and home products. Define by their customer service attitude, our Store Associates create “customer for life” by making shopping at Canadian Tire easy.
We are currently seeking experienced Warehouse associates.
- Load, unload and move products by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Picking orders
- Pack and unpack goods, sort goods
- Heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
- Filling retail floor
- Flexibility for scheduling, days, evenings, weekends, midnight’s and holidays
- Shifts may range from 3 hours to 12 hours ( may work 6 days in a week)
- Fast paced environment
- Computer use, finding information, reading text, numeracy
- Oral communication, working with others, taking direction
- Job task planning, organizing, continuous learning
- Excel at task completion within tight deadlines
Warehouse experience is an asset.
We thank all applicants but will only contact those chosen for an interview
Job Type: Part-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?