Located in North York. Weston/Steeles
- Process material according to the appropriate Work Instruction
- Responsible for achieving production goals and targets
- Lift material safely in accordance with Work Instruction 22 – Proper Lifting Techniques and ensure that you are following the buddy system and working with Shift Team members to lift material.
- Maintain a clean and safe work station that will allow for adequate work space and prevent any issues with crowding and ergonomic positions to work around material.
- Ensure that you work in a manner that will not put your safety or a member of the Shift Recycling Team at risk to be exposed to hazards or risks.
- Use all controls in place to work safely with known hazards and risks.
- Abide by all company rules, health and safety protocols, policies and procedures.
- Report tool supply issues to the Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Report issues with capital equipment to Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and hand tools.
- Ensure that items and commodities are placed in the correct areas of the plant.
- Actively participate in housekeeping and cleaning.
- Wear personal protective equipment.
- Strive to improve efficiency by recommending changes, potential improvements, or reporting any issues to management.
To Apply e-mail your resume to email@example.com