Tutor for Business Management
The Tutoring Chambers provide academic support to students that enables them to excel in their education. This is achieved through one-on-one interaction in person or online based on the student’s convenience. Providing such focused attention can greatly accelerate the learning capacity of students and enable them to improve their grades, and more importantly, their fundamentals in a specific subject.
– Tutor for Business Management (Bachelor of Commerce Degree) for university level
– Part time position (weekdays and or/weekends)
– Bachelor’s Degree or a current university student in Business Management with excellent grades
– Knowledge in the areas of business management: Planning, Leadership, Decision Making, etc.
– Understanding of forms of business ownership, strategy, entrepreneurship and business management
– Expertise in the area you wish to tutor
– Excellent communication skills
– Teaching experience
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org