Be Part of a Specialty Sales Team
We provide a comprehensive line of orthodontic products and services. We are committed to delivering exceptional service in every interaction, every day.
Why join us?
We are currently looking to fill a Toronto based position as a Territory Representative. The Territory Rep will be selling specialty orthodontic supplies to General Practitioners.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience, a post-secondary education, a passion for selling and an ability to build relationships with internal and external customers. Full compensation package including salary, commission, benefits and car allowance are provided. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and has the drive to succeed.
As a member of this Team, you will be responsible for:
- Travel to dental offices throughout existing territory and maintaining current accounts
- Establishing new business and maintaining new accounts
- Maintain and update customer profiles
- Complete and submit sales reports and CRM reporting
- Attend appropriate courses, conventions and tradeshows in Territory
- Overnight travel and weekend course work is required
To succeed in this role, you:
- Possess 3-5 years of sales experience
- Business or Science degree
- Previous dental related experience an asset, Ortho knowledge would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, leadership, training and motivation skills
- Embrace relationship building; strong ability to develop new and effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Valid license/clean driver’s abstract
- Professional and friendly attitude
We are Canada’s leading supplier of state-of-the-art fixed orthodontic products. We offer candidates a base salary, commission, monthly car allowance and comprehensive benefits. There is also a relocation package for candidates located outside of Toronto.
Submit resume, Drivers abstract and transcript of marks in confidence.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Human Resources)
Please be sure to include the position you are applying for. All resumes are submitted in confidence.