Office Manager – Full time with flexibility
$45K – $50K per annum| Gatineau| Full-time
About Terra Nostra :
A highly successful and well-established boutique property development company is seeking a professional office manager with a bookkeeping background to join their team. This is a full time role, however there is the possibility of some flexibility.
As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for:
– The overall running and upkeep of both the office, admin and bookkeeping.
– Check ins and check outs, maintenance of tenants to include completing inventories, prompt payments of rents as well as day to day queries.
– Landlord safety checks and maintaining strong supplier relationships.
The successful Office Manager will have the following skills and experience:
– Strong administration and bookkeeping experience.
– Ideally applicants should live in Gatineau.
– High attention to detail and possess business acumen.
– Ideally to have experience of working within a property management or similar industry where skills are transferrable.
– Excellent interpersonal skills as the role involves liaison with both tenants and suppliers.
In return, the Office Manager will receive a salary of $45K – $50K per annum.
To apply for the full-time Office Manager job click apply and send us your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
We thank all those in advance who apply; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.