Do you have interest in research and innovation?
Would you like to earn an income while on a flexible work schedule? Then read on to see how this will benefit you…
**** Work from home / remote office can be discussed ****
****This role only involves writing****
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related Engineering, Electrical, etc…
Minimum two years of SR&ED tax credit experience required.
Must have excellent organization and time management skills, strong communication skills, and willingness to learn and be a team player.
——- ——- ——-
Hi, we seek a pleasant personality, for work that is flexible to suit your schedule: ie either contract, or part-time, or full-time.
The duties and job tasks will vary according to the role of contractor, vs employed staff (part-time/full-time).
—— ——- ——-
We are a team of professionals. We seek experienced Technical Consultants to join growing, dynamic practice, where integrity and quality of claim preparation are paramount.
The Scientific Research and Experimental Development (“SR&ED”) Senior Consultant / Manager is responsible for assisting clients in identifying and claiming SR&ED tax credits (For contractors and part time staff only)
If hired full-time, then also assisting the SR&ED Director in defending those credits when necessary in the context of a review by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). The work is project-based and sometimes requires the team to spend time onsite at client facilities, working with engineers and technical personnel.
Desired Skills and Experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interviews clients, uncovering all SR&ED eligible projects and all information required to prepare the T661 filing.
• Prepares the technical narratives for SR&ED tax credit claims of clients. This will also include the identification of specific employees, subcontractors and material expended in connection with the eligible activities identified, and determining the amount of effort relating thereto.
• Advises and supports clients before and during any CRA technical review for SR&ED tax credit claims, and responds to correspondence that is initiated by CRA arguing technology aspects of the submitted SR&ED claim, if any.
• Records all client interviews and saves the recordings in company’s central file service.
• Gathers samples of client supporting documents as claim(s) are prepared.
——- ——– ——–
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Microsoft® Excel and have a working knowledge of Microsoft® Word, Email such as Outlook, and Internet navigation and research.
Please apply to this vacancy attaching a copy of your resume to your application.