Under the supervision of the Regional Sales Manager, the representative is responsible to develop and build strong business relationships with our partners and clients in corporate and institutional markets. He is responsible to actively contribute to the sales sustained development. He will have to identify the needs, prepare quotes, advise and/or propose solutions to our target clientele.
Main responsibilities :
- Promote and develop business relationships with current and potential clients for integration AV projects;
- Be involved with sales through the identification of potential markets and by actively seeking new clients within assigned areas;
- Assess the client’s needs and resources in order to propose solutions, which are well suited to address their challenges and needs;
- Solve the clientele’s issues;
- Seek and make recommendations of new products, be informed about new trends in order to identify future opportunities and successfully manage technical aspects;
- Participate to the development of the quote process;
- Ensure logistic and monitoring with the other involved Departments (project follow-up);
- Ensure follow-up with clients and partners for ongoing projects;
- Attend sales meetings;
- Update clients’ files;
- Carry out any other related tasks.
Job requirements :
- Post-secondary education in administration, marketing, engineering or project management fields;
- A minimum of 5 to 7 of experience in sales with an audiovisual knowledge;
- Knowledge of corporate and institutional areas;
- General technical knowledge of audiovisual field;
- Proven abilities for sales and customer service;
- Abilities to develop and maintain strong business relationships with current and potential clients;
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills for negotiation and communication with an amazing attention to details;
- Experience in business development;
- Must be able to travel;
- Have good communication skills and have an outgoing personality;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Show autonomy, rigour and proactivity in undertaking files’ responsibilities;
- Be geared towards action and be customer-driven;
- Strong organisational, planning and analytical skills;
- Proven ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality;
- Ability to anticipate problems and find efficient solutions while respecting policies and the company’s operational processes.
If your profile meets our requirements, and you wish to join SOLOTECH’s great team, please send your Resume at DRH@solotech.com and mention the position’s title in the subject.