ARA – Avanti Rx Analytics Inc. is Canadian Controlled Substances Contract Organization offering analytical, extraction, formulation, packaging services to its national and international clients.
We have a great team of highly educated, experienced, passionate, and committed personnel.
We offer a highly competitive salary, medical insurance plan, and exceptional career development, and “the satisfaction that comes from knowing that the services we provide and the products we produce will improve the quality of human lives”.
We are currently looking for highly motivated, experienced technician to join our team.
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
- Prepares equipment by performing cleaning-in-place,); conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks.
- Produces requirements by operating and monitoring equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls; calculating concentrations, dilutions, and yields; adhering to aseptic filtering and filing procedures.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Equipment Calibration, GCP, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Production Planning, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information.
The above position is only applicable to the Canadian permanent residence citizens with a minimum degree in science and 3 years of direct Canadian pharmaceutical experience in Quality Control and Manufacturing.
We offer competitive salary, medical insurance plan, and exceptional career development.
If you meet the above requirements, we would like to hear how you could contribute to our team!
To apply, please send an e-mail to email@example.com referencing “Production Technician” in subject line together with your resume and a covering letter.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.