Seeking an enthusiastic, friendly and engaging person to become a member of our product demonstration team! Our ideal candidate will become an ambassador for our company by visiting retail and grocery stores to spread the word about our delicious line of sauces while offering product demonstrations. This new team member must be motivated, organized and able to work independently. Candidates possessing a working knowledge of the health food industry, grocery retail, culinary arts and food culture are all assets for this potential new team member.
– 3-5 hours in store sampling per demo, with availability for 2+ demos per month
– Engagement with retailers, store managers and grocery demo coordinators
– Retail customer interactions, product sampling, communicating product information and responding to consumer questions.
– Weekly sales and information reports.
– Monthly written reports.
– Canadian citizen or with working Visa
– High School graduate
– Access to a vehicle is advantageous
– Availability on weekends and evenings is important
– Knowledge of food, cooking, nutrition and health are an asset
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
– Basic computer proficiency, email, word processing, PDF editing, access to internet and wireless data
– We are seeking to fill this position ASAP, please submit your application in PDF format. Selected candidates will be contacted to setup an interview.
We look forward to meeting our next brand ambassador!