A Burlington Long Term Care pharmacy is looking for a positive-thinking, accurate and dedicated pharmacy assistant to join our dynamic team! The ideal candidate will be a graduate of an accredited pharmacy assistant program and will have at least one year of Kroll experience.
- Possess a positive team spirit
- Accurate order entry of prescriptions into the Kroll and e-MAR software
- Ensuring accurate documentation of completed work
- Communicating with nurses and staff members at the homes that are serviced by the pharmacy
- Updating and maintaining MAR sheets and Physician Medication Reviews
- Inputting, adjudicating, dispensing, and filling prescriptionsas required
- Compounding ointments, creams, liquids, etc.
- Keeping a safe, comfortable and clean work environment
- Maintaining confidentiality and professional standards
Kroll data entry: 1 year
- Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant or certification from an accredited
Pharmacy Assistant program.
- Working knowledge of pharmacy calculations
- Visual acuity, detail oriented, manual dexterity appropriate for handling strip packs, prescription bottles and labels.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong customer support skills- able to maintain a professional demeanor when speaking with our customers. Remains calm under pressure and is able to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills.