Warehouse HVAC Helper: Part Time Summer Help
Reporting to: CPO and Warehouse Manager
About the Company:
Established in 1993, we offer HVAC products suitable for various new construction and renovation applications, such as residential homes, cottages, assisted living properties, hotels, condominiums, stores and more. NRG also offers infrared heating for arenas, sporting venues, and warehousing.
We are looking for a seasonal/summer time helper for our warehouse. The start date would be middle of May and ending in early September. This is perfect for students continuing school education and we are flexible with schedules.
- Ability to follow directions and learn from peers
- Shipping and packing orders
- Organizing and cleaning the warehouse
- Preparing small packages for shipping (parts)
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment and experience
- Installing modifications to HVAC equipment (training provided)
- Demonstrate acceptable safety, attendance and job performance relevant to this position
- Demonstrate organizational skills to complete several concurrent projects in an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions – this includes ability to communicate and express ideas clearly and concisely both orally and in policy
Make sure to have steel toe shoes as you are working with some machinery and heavy objects.
Note to Applicants:
Please reply with cover letter with expected salary and resume. Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for the position will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.