- Languages – Fluent in English both oral and written skills
- Safety Training Certificates: WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System and Working at Heights training. First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate are assets.
- Valid G Driver’s License with a clean drivers abstract, to operate any company vehicles.
- Must have reliable transportation to yard or sites.
- Weight Handling Up to 45kg (100lbs)
- Specific Skills Utilize hand and power tools; Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications; Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations; Determine layout and installation procedures; Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots and hard hat
- Experience with landscape construction tools
- Knowledge of Hardscape materials and techniques****** (3yrs Min)********
- Attention to detail
- Capable of physical labor
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Operation of skid steer, truck, trailer, stone saw, plate tampers, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation to yard
Must be able to operate small dually dump trucks / trailers
- Experienced with the installation of interlocking stone, natural stone, rockery, step/staircase construction, retaining walls, understanding elevations & grade parameters, fence & deck building and concrete finishing.
- Maintain a clean & organized job-site and yard at all times
- Positive attitude, hard working, reliable, efficient, presentable, works well in a team environment
- Safety conscientious; safe operation of equipment, vehicles, and tools at all times
- Excellent work ethic and punctuality
- Hourly; $19-$23 / Hour
Chosen Candidate may also be offered job bonuses on successful projects. 3yrs + Experience is required for this position.
Contact us at 289-752-2080 or email us at email@example.com