Job Title: Office Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm
Deadline: June 9, 2017
Start Date: June 26, 2017
Contact: Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The Ignatius Jesuit Centre is home to the diverse resources of Loyola House, Ignatius Farm, Ignatius Old-Growth Forest Project and Orchard Park Office Centre.
We are currently searching for a dynamic Office Coordinator to be the first line of contact to our visitors; a resourceful self-starter able to juggle multiple priorities.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for the ongoing administrative support related to the office operations. As the first point of contact the Office Coordinator oversees and sets the tone for a positive experience for both visitors and clients arriving at and calling in to Loyola House reception.
Coordinate and manage reception and volunteer receptionists
- Manage computers, email addresses & phones
- Coordinate and maintain office equipment leases
- Maintain merchandise and office supplies, purchasing and inventory
- Maintain and update employee documents
- Compile the employee package for new employees
- Set-up new employees with their pension and benefit plans
- Posting employment ads where necessary
- Coordinate Board and Committee documents with the Director of Operations & Chairs
- Minutes taker for several committee meetings
- Support and assist the Executive Director and Director of Operations
- Coordinate ticket sales and seating plans for special dinners
- Responsible for new volunteer applications, interviews, placements & records
Proficient, experienced and comfortable using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to set goals and attain results within a set timeline through strong decision making and organizational capabilities
- An excellent sense of prioritizing and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and judgment
- The ability to work well with staff and clients, maintain strict confidentiality, and
exercise professionalism, discretion and diplomacy
- Previous experience in an office environment that offers a diverse range of
activities within the organization
- Experience in a community-based not for profit organization is an asset
Please forward a single Word or PDF file combined cover letter, stating salary expectations and resume. Tell us why you’re interested in this role.
The Ignatius Jesuit Centre offers a comprehensive employer paid Benefits package as well as an employer matched Pension Plan. Annual salary will be commensurate with experience.
We thank all applicants in advance; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.