ARA – Avanti Rx Analytics Inc. is Canadian Controlled Substances Contract Organization offering analytical, extraction, formulation, packaging services to its national and international clients.
We have a great team of highly educated, experienced, passionate, and committed personnel.
We offer a highly competitive salary, medical insurance plan, and exceptional career development, and “the satisfaction that comes from knowing that the services we provide and the products we produce will improve the quality of human lives”.
We are currently looking for highly motivated, experienced Metrology to join our team.
The candidate will perform qualification and maintenance activities of lab instruments and equipment.
- Participate in new instrument requirement determination activities.
- Develop instrument qualification documents including but not limited to:
- IQ, OQ and PQ Protocols
- IQ, OQ and PQ Summary Reports
- Execute qualification protocols.
- Write and review related technical documents.
- Maintain calibration and preventative maintenance schedule.
- Develop and formalize calibration procedures ensuring all laboratory instruments have calibration SOPs.
- Perform calibration testing in accordance with these procedures.
- Perform preventative maintenance on analytical instruments.
- Monitor maintenance status of individual instruments and coordinate with external service technicians as required.
- Maintain calibration data in an organized format.
- Perform all work in compliance with GXP, company SOPs and regulatory and safety standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
We are looking for an independent and self-sufficient person willing to learn. Critical thinking a must. Specialized and specific training will be provided. Ours is a fast-paced environment with multiple responsibilities offering unparalleled exposure to analytical instrumentation in use in pharmaceutical environments.
The above position is only applicable to permanent residence and/or Canadian citizens with a minimum degree in science and minimum of 2 years of pharmaceutical lab experience with emphasis on instrumental methods.
We offer competitive salary, medical insurance plan, and exceptional career development.
If you meet the above requirements, we would like to hear how you could contribute to our team!
To apply, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “Metrology” in subject line together with your resume and a covering letter.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.