Three Trees Flooring is seeking a skilled and qualified machine operator to maintain our pre-finish line of hardwood flooring.
In this role, you will be required to operate and maintain the pre-finish machinery/equipment. In addition to providing quality control of the product ensuring that each item achieves the industry standards, quality and specifications while maximizing production in a safe manner.
This position requires that the candidate has previous experience in the hardwood flooring industry specifically with the machinery used in manufacturing flooring.
Previous experience mixing stains to develop new colours is necessary. Stains will need to be developed and recreated on an ongoing basis.
– Must know all Finish Line Standard Procedures. Must be able to inventory of Stain and LED Products.
– Must have ability to follow set up and operating procedures to maintain specifications of product.
– Must have ability to analyze issues with the Stain line, determine root cause, and implement corrective actions.
– Must be able to distinguish between different species of wood. (Red Oak, White Oak, Pine, Walnut)
– Must recognize deviations in colors and make proper adjustments.
– Must be able to use precision measuring devices.
– Must be attentive to details
– Must be mechanically inclined.
Should this role suit your capabilities, please submit your resume.
We appreciate everyone who applies to this position. Only those who qualify for the role will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Production/Manufacturing: 3 years
- Wood industry: 3 years