ARA – Avanti Rx Analytics Inc. is Canadian Controlled Substances Contract Organization offering analytical, extraction, formulation, packaging services to its national and international clients.
We have a great team of highly educated, experienced, passionate, and committed personnel.
We offer a highly competitive salary, medical insurance plan, and exceptional career development, and “the satisfaction that comes from knowing that the services we provide and the products we produce will improve the quality of human lives”.
We are currently looking for highly motivated, experienced IT Specialists to join our team.
- Assist with the administration, maintenance, optimization, operating system patch management and technical support of the production and development environments.
- Must ensure availability, reliability and scalability of all servers/storage which includes all application, file and print.
- Evaluate and recommend server-based solutions to meet changing business requirements to allow staff to work and support the business remotely.
- Coordinate and ensure compliance with Windows Server disaster recovery and contingency plans to assure the rapid recovery of systems in the event of an emergency of disaster.
- Assist in ensuring backups are completed correctly for the Windows environments.
- Assist with testing the Windows backup/restore process on a minimum bi-annual basis.
- Install, administer, maintain and support various server applications.
- As needed provide support for all desktop hardware and software.
- Handle other duties as assigned by Management.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong problem-solver and team player who is confident and challenged in a fast-paced environment.
- Detailed-oriented and be able to effectively prioritize his/her efforts, follow-up to ensure all aspects of the engagement are addressed, and escalate issues appropriately.
- Proactive and results-oriented with good time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure and focus on multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including presentation skills.
- Occasional travel may be required.
The above positions are only applicable to permanent residence and/or Canadian citizens with direct experience in pharmaceutical computer system validation.
If you meet the above requirements, we would like to hear how you could contribute to our team!
To apply, please send an e-mail to email@example.com referencing “IT Specialist” in subject line together with your resume and a covering letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.