Location: Toronto, ON
TELUS Health has continued to develop its position and expand its footprint in the healthcare sector with over 1,800 team members dedicated to turning information into better health outcomes for Canadians.
The TELUS – Kroll team is an industry leader in the development and implementation of pharmacy software solutions in Canada.
An inside sales position supporting the development of long term key business relationships at the operational levels with clients by positioning TELUS as a key component of the client’s business strategy. The primary responsibility of the position is retention of billed base revenue, prospect new business and driving growth.
Duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Explain and recommend TELUS products and services to meet client needs
- Develops module account plans and/or deal plans as required, prepares weekly sales funnel
- Prepares costing estimates, develops quotes, and delivers proposals on time for basic services and products
- Up-sell and identify opportunities
- Initiates hand-off documents and contract administration
Required skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of pharmacy industry and products
- Knowledge of TELUS offerings, integrated solutions, competitive offerings, and emerging technologies – in particular data and IP, and their ability to meet the customer’s needs
- Knowledge of the client’s business direction, their industry and industry trends, their competitive proposition, their competitors, and their issues and opportunities
- Knowledge of competitive trends in the global marketplace in relation to TELUS offerings and the business of the client
- Ability to present TELUS solutions to client’s in terms of financial impact, relying on strong business acumen and an understanding of financial concepts
- Ability to identify opportunities, assess risks and determine profitability
- Ability to negotiate and engage necessary support from internal resources and external vendors
- Ability to establish and sustain positive working relationships based on trust and mutual respect with individuals at the operational levels within the client organizations
Required Professional Certification/ Education:
- Post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Successful completion of a recognized selling skills program or successful completion of a recognized Sales and Marketing diploma or certificate program is a nice to have
TELUS Health team invites you to send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon submission, please mention the job title above in the subject line of your e-mail.
If you know someone who is interested and/or qualified for this position, feel free to forward this job opportunity to them.
Who is TELUS?
You are part of a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Your passion for demonstrating our values and delivering on our Customers First commitments helps to drive our success, ultimately making a difference for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team.
Thinking of taking your career at TELUS in a different direction? Then apply online today. This just might be the right move for you.
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.