- Assisting lawyers with administrative tasks
- File management (e.g. opening files, file reviews, establish reminders, scheduling court dates and meetings)
- Drafting legal documents (e.g. Financial Statements, Disclosure Briefs)
- Answering telephones and responding to client inquiries
- Communicating regularly with clients
The successful candidate must possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Law Clerk diploma or The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario Certificate
- Experience with PCLaw, DivorceMate, and MS Office
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multiple files in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and client service skills
- In-depth knowledge of the Family Law Rules
We are two boutique Family Law firms located in Richmond Hill. We offer a competitive salary based upon qualifications. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Qualified candidates are invited to email their cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.