Full-Time Experiential Sales Representative
We are seeking passionate and driven individuals to represent financial giant MasterCard as they expand their credit card acquisition program! In this high profile role, you will utilize your proven sales experience to drive results and exceed your targets for MasterCard signups.
- Make a connection with consumers in store and educate them on various credit card offerings
- Deliver against defined sales targets by assisting customers to complete credit card application forms on a tablet
- Travel between stores in your given region
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with store personnel
- Complete nightly sales reports and consumer insight reporting
- Support program growth within your region by continually engaging your network and providing strong referrals
WHAT MOSAIC AND THIS OPPORTUNITY OFFERS YOU:
- We offer an uncapped commission structure so you can maximize your earnings
- In depth training – for those with minimal sales experience, we offer a comprehensive training to develop you into a successful representative. If you have the people skills, we’ll help you succeed
- Career development – we keep an eye out for high achievers and will ensure you are mentored to the next level
- Develop skills that you can take anywhere, from boardrooms to manager’s offices – no matter where you go, learning how to present your ideas in a persuasive manner sets you apart in any work-place.
- Uncapped commission structure with a minimum protection guarantee
- 20-44 hours per week (flexible)
- Some travelling will be required at times and hours will vary
- A strong motivation to exceed targets – the more you sell, the more you make!
- Confident, professional and engaging – you have the ability to effectively answer consumer questions and overcome objection
- A background in the sales industry
- Must have strong time management skills, with the ability to self-assess and determine how to increase your own results
- Access to a vehicle for personal transportation throughout your assigned territory
- Ability to stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day and perform regular physical activity (e.g. setting up promotional material)
- Email your resume directly to: email@example.com
Mosaic’s vision is simple: People changing the way brands connect with consumers – one experience at a time. We believe that creating a personal, one-to-one connection is the best way for a brand to truly engage a consumer. We call it People As Media™. With more than 12,000 field employees and blue chip clients, Mosaic has established itself as a clear leader in helping brands connect with consumers in non-traditional ways, including retail events, community experiences, assisted selling, and online social media extensions. Our unique capabilities of reaching consumers in the community, at retail and online have proven to be a winning service model for our clients.
Make a connection with us at Mosaic.com
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.