We are a dental laboratory, located in downtown Toronto seeking a highly skilled and experienced technician to join our staff, working specifically in our metal/crown & bridge department. This is a full-time, permanent position and only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Applicants must have experience in all aspects of the department, including:
– PFM wax-up to finish, implants, and complex restorations
– Must have 3 to 5 years of applicable experience and be available for in-lab trial
– Must know how to trim margins
– Fluent in English
– CAD/CAM scanning and Zirconia knowledge is an asset
– Knowledge of various systems and the ability to work with 10x magnification is an asset
Your salary will be set according to your experience and skill set. Apply with your resume by sending it to email@example.com or call us at (416)-893-1033.
We are a full-service dental laboratory that has been in operation for over 30 years, located in the heart of downtown Toronto, servicing Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.
Job Type: Full-time