One of the largest audiovisual providers in North America, Solotech brings together 900 specialists in audio, lighting, video and control systems, collaborating in 8 offices across the world.
From Toronto to Vegas, Maui and Dubai, Solotech is everywhere!
We are looking to strengthen our Toronto Integration Division with a team player, passionate about sales and eager to succeed who will work closely with our clients to offer an all-in-one technical solution.
As our new Corporate Business Developer, you are provided a base plus uncapped commissions, paid km and expenses plus the training to excel in this industry.
Your primary responsibility is to develop sales strategies and attract new clients for the Toronto Integration Division. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will source, develop and nurture sales opportunities and customer relationships.
A good understanding of the audiovisual industry is required to succeed in this position.
This is an excellent uncapped earning potential for the right individual! Join us and be part of our success!
- Develop new customers by analyzing market potential to identify target industries, prospects throughout assigned territory and develop lists of potential customers;
- Make prospect calls to generate customer meetings and present the Solotech solution;
- Maintain customer data in the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) and manage customer files’ progress during the acquisition process;
- Organize client meetings and ensure that clients’ objectives, problems and needs are fully understood and provide value-added solutions.
- Is responsible for developing offers of services in cooperation with internal teams, for presenting offers to clients, for ensuring that offers meet clients’ expectations and for managing the negotiation process.
- Participate in activities (tradeshows, etc.) to promote Solotech’s products and services
- Evaluate the client’s needs in order to propose innovative technological solutions, assists them in selecting those best suited to their requirements, by the selection of equipment, design of specific plan and particular labor in order to achieve the customer’s vision;
- Prepare quote for clients: determine client’s needs, price and contracts’ details;
- Supplier management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities.
- Post-secondary education in administration, marketing, engineering or project management fields or any relevant education;
- Proven success in prospecting and developing a territory gained through 2 plus years of sales experience.
- A valid driver’s license is required;
- Demonstrates highly competitive nature and persistence to drive results;
- Demonstrated excellent skills for selling and a strong customer service orientation;
- Strong relational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
- Ability to handle stress and manage multiple projects within strict deadlines;
- Show autonomy, rigour and proactivity in undertaking files’ responsibilities.
If your profile meets our requirements, and you wish to join SOLOTECH’s great team, please send your Resume at DRH@solotech.com and mention the position’s title in the subject.