Hiring CNC Operators for Day and Afternoon Shifts
Day Shift: 7:00am-4:30pm
Afternoon Shift: 4:00pm-1:30am
Pay: $14 an hour (more depending on experience)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Please apply in person.
8am- 1pm (Monday – Friday)
160 Wilkinson Road Unit 23 Brampton (Dixie & Steeles)
Tele: 905 457-3074
SIN Card and Photo I.D. Required.
You can also reach us at:
Website: www.endeavourpersonnel.com (view other current jobs we have available)
Facebook: Endeavour Personnel Limited (make sure to like the page!)
Twitter: @eplstaffing (follow for regular updates of jobs and incentives!)