Client Care & Marketing Coordinator for busy real estate team. Type-A, highly organized and detailed is a must!
Beginning pay $15 – $18 per hour, based upon experience. Lots of bonus potential and room for growth for the right candidate. Position does not offer any benefits. 40 hours per week.
Monday through Friday 9:30A – 6:30P with lunch. Some flexibility possible but please do not apply if you aren’t available daily.
The right person will be extremely organized, very driven by to-do lists and following up on items until completion. Must be SELF-MOTIVATED with very little oversight. Must be able to interact with clients professionally and deliver excellent customer service. Must not be afraid to pick up the phone, and must be resourceful enough to figure out the answer to things without hand-holding. This job will not require any sales, although business development and customer service are paramount. Real estate experience is ideal but not necessary.
- Handling email and scheduling appointments for team leaders
- Marketing for the company, the homes, and brand awareness
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Daily email updates and weekly phone updates to clients
- Data entry, preparing and manipulating Excel spreadsheets
- Scanning, filing, faxing
- Building folders and preparing presentation materials
- Responsible for maintaining and updating a database of names and client information
- Responsible for maintaining several mailing lists and email mailing lists of 100 to 1000 names each
- Occasional professional & personal errands and deliveries as required – car necessary
- Update social media, handle evites, managing posts across website & social media outlets
- Transaction tracking and paperwork management from contract to closing
- Basic Stratus MLS proficiency is preferred – Looking up properties (past & present), understanding how to read an MLS sheet, making edits
Qualified candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and PowerPoint. Ideally proficient with some editing software (ex. Photoshop, Illustrator etc.), Dropbox
PLEASE ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Where do you live and do you have reliable transportation to Toronto?
- What days of the week and hours are you available? Please do not apply if you aren’t available Monday-Friday.
- How soon are you available?
- How long do you plan to live in Toronto?
- On a scale of 1-10, what is your comfort with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Stratus MLS?
- What is your desired salary?
- Do you have any previous experience with real estate?
- Please be sure to email your RESUME IN PDF FORMAT along with answers to the above questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.