We are looking for an ASP.NET Web Developer to join the development team, where they will be responsible for the development, implementation and continued maintenance of our portfolio of eCommerce websites.
ONLY apply if you have Open Work Permit / PR / Canadian Citizen.
The ideal Web Developer will be technically strong and enjoy coding, have strong knowledge and experience in developing websites, with good experience in programming C# and in particular ASP.NET MVC web applications. Knowledge of T-SQL would also be a bonus, but not having experience with it is not a barrier as long as you are willing to learn.
The following skills are considered essential:
- ASP.NET MVC web application development
- C# programming language, .NET Framework and Visual Studio tools
The following skills are desired – any of the following skills will significantly help with the role:
- Microsoft SQL Server databases – database design and querying
- SOAP XML web services and REST APIs, such as ASP.NET Web Services, WCF Web Services and ASP.NET Web API
- Knowledge of website security guidelines and best practices
- Experience working with virtual servers and cloud hosting
- Experience working with eCommerce websites, such as online retailing, online payments and shipping methods
- Knowledge and/or experience with the nopCommerce open source project
- Knowledge and/or experience with ASP.NET Web Forms development
Any experience with PHP development and MySQL databases will be an extra added bonus for the role.